The Masterbuilt MPS 330G gas smoker brings innovation to your backyard. Patent-pending technology makes this the only propane smoker on the market that maintains a desired temperature so you don't have to. The safety shut-off valve lets you focus on one thing—mastering the art of wood smoking. With patented technology, smoke your recipes with the convenience of a conventional oven – no more monitoring or adjusting the temperature. ThermoTemp innovation includes a safety shut-off valve, turning off the propane if the flame ever blows out, giving you piece of mind and a safe smoking experience. With four chrome-coated racks, there is plenty of room to smoke up to 12 chickens, 2 turkeys, 4 racks of ribs, or 4 pork butts. The wood chip tray is built into a second door, so you can tryout different flavors without losing heat. A quick start guide and recipe booklet are included. Master the art of smoking with Masterbuilt.
Flat rate $45 shipping, Australia wide - excluding remote locations.
- Temperature sensor controls burner to maintain desired temperature
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Heat diffuser evenly distributes heat from burner
- Handle and wheels make moving smoker easy
- Includes recipe booklet and quick start guide
- Stainless-steel wood chip tray mounted on lower door for easy access
- Large door latch – open and close doors with one hand
- Side-mounted grease tray – easy access for quick cleanup
- Removable water bowl – add moisture and flavor